About Me

My name is Ashleigh and I am 14 years old. I live in Tasmania, Australia. I live with my brother Jacob, sister Bianca, my Mum and Dad. My hobbies are cooking and swimming. I have two pets, a puppy named Ashka, a husky aged eight weeks old, and a rabbit named Bugsy 2 months.

My favourite subject in school is Physical Education because I like to get out there. I like abseiling, rockclimbing, kayaking and all those kind of things. When I’m older I would like to travel the world and skydive and bungee jump.

12 thoughts on “About Me

1. Well done, Ashleigh, a good first post. Make sure you’re visiting other blogs and leaving comments for others to read.

2. Hi Ashleigh!
    I am Amanda from the United States! Ironically I also have a brother name Jacob. I also like cooking and swimming in our local pool is pretty fun in the summer. I’ve always been interested in Australia and I was wondering what it is like there? Your climate and terrian? I think it would be really cool if I could take a trip to Australia sometime! Anyway I look forward to hearing from you and good luck in the blogging challenge! If you have time maybe you’d like to check out my blog at http://wtftblog.blogspot.com/
    -Amanda (:

3. Hi my name is Nicole
    I really like your blog. I live in USA. I am also 14 years old. I have a sister and a dog. I want a husky but my parents wil not let me have one. My thing in school is also P.E. I also enjoy Math when I understand it.

4. I would love to visit Australia! I have always wanted to go there. The closest thing we have to Australia is Outback Steakhouse. If you know what that is. Just to let you know, I love your accent. America is really cool too. If you ever come to America, I’ll be stoked.

5. Hi,
    This is really cool! It’s really cool seeing what sports and activities you guys do in different countries. One thing that I guess is the same is that we both like physical education haha. Okay this may seem like a weird question, but what is abseiling??? It sounds really cool.
    thanks đŸ™‚

6. I have always wanted to bungee jump, and I love your pet names! I also enjoy swimming, and cooking but I don’t have much time for it anymore. The sports I so are dance and cheerleading, do you do any sports?

7. Hi Ashleigh,
    I also like to swim. I love your post, I am from the United States. I always wanted to visit Australia, what is it like? Do you have a lot of different animals there? I hope you get a lot of comments.
    ~Ariana L

8. Hi, I’m Sarah I’m also 14 and I love your blog it is really cool. I really want to visit Australia!!! Whats your favorite part of living there? Hope to hear back!!